Our team scanned 71792 reviews before writing any suggestions for Noise Dosimeter in this article.
|1||Accuform SCS601 Decibel Meter Sign||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Protmex MS6708 Sound Level Meter Digital Sound Level Meter Reader Measurement Range 30-130 dBA Accuracy 1.5dB Noise Meter with Large LCD Screen Display Fast and Slow Selection||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|3||3M WorkTunes Connect Hearing Protector with Bluetooth Technology||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|4||INFURIDER Digital Sound Level Meter||9||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Extech SL400 Personal Noise Dosimeter with USB Interface||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|6||RISEPRO Decibel Meter, Digital Sound Level Meter 30 – 130 dB Audio Noise Measure Device Backlight MAX/MIN||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Decibel Meter, Digital Sound Level Meter AP-882A Sound Monitor Tester Range from 30-130dB||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|8||VLIKE Noise Sound Level Meter||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|9||VLIKE LCD Digital Audio Decibel Meter Sound Level Meter Noise Level Meter Sound Monitor dB Meter Noise Measurement Measuring 30 dB to 130 dB MAX Data Hold Function A/C Mode (Batteries Not Include)||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||REED Instruments R8050 Sound Level Meter||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Accuform SCS601 Decibel Meter Sign, 12 x 10 inch
- Protmex MS6708 Sound Level Meter Digital Sound Level Meter Reader Measurement Range 30-130 dBA Accuracy...
- 3M WorkTunes Connect Hearing Protector with Bluetooth Technology, 24 dB NRR, Ear protection for Mowing...
- INFURIDER Digital Sound Level Meter,YF-882A Decibel Meter Noise Volume Monitoring Device Measures Range...
- Extech SL400 Personal Noise Dosimeter with USB Interface
- RISEPRO Decibel Meter, Digital Sound Level Meter 30 130 dB Audio Noise Measure Device Backlight MAX/MIN...
- Decibel Meter, Digital Sound Level Meter AP-882A Sound Monitor Tester Range from 30-130dB, Digital Decibel...
- VLIKE Noise Sound Level Meter, Digital Decibel Meter with LCD, Audio Measurement 30 dB to 130 dB, DB Meter...
- VLIKE LCD Digital Audio Decibel Meter Sound Level Meter Noise Level Meter Sound Monitor dB Meter Noise...
- REED Instruments R8050 Sound Level Meter, Type 2, 30-100 and 60-130dB, +/-1.4 dB Accuracy
1. Accuform SCS601 Decibel Meter Sign
- Decibel meter signs continuously measure and display sound level to alert workers of the potential need for hearing protection.
- Meter measures from 30 to 130 db with accuracy to within +/- 1.5 db
- Requires no additional calibration or settings
- Supports osha 29 cfr 1910.95 hearing conservation program requirements
- Three-digit, bright red led display with 1 1/2 inch
2. Protmex MS6708 Sound Level Meter Digital Sound Level Meter Reader Measurement Range 30-130 dBA Accuracy 1.5dB Noise Meter with Large LCD Screen Display Fast and Slow Selection
- This uses to measure the sound level of sound equipment in Work and Life: such as factories, workshops, schools, residential, office areas, traffic roads, audio and other occasions.
- The Protmex Noise Meter With the backlight feature, it is appropriate for gathering the sound data at night.
- The Sound level meter utilize a electrics condenser microphone to monitor sound levels from 30 to 130 decibels at an accuracy of +/-1.
- Maximum (MAX) locking function; Digital display, good anti-interference performance, power saving
- The Protmex sound meter weighs less than 7 ounces, and is designed to fit comfortably in the palm of your hand.
3. 3M WorkTunes Connect Hearing Protector with Bluetooth Technology
- NRR of 24 dB (Noise Reduction Rating)
- BLUETOOTH TECHNOLOGY lets you seamlessly stream entertainment from your mobile phone and any other Bluetooth enabled device.
- HIGH-FIDELITY SPEAKERS provide premium sound quality
- INTEGRATED MICROPHONE lets you make and take phone calls without removing the hearing protection
- CORD AND ANTENNA-FREE design lets you move easily on the job
4. INFURIDER Digital Sound Level Meter
- Accurate Decibel Meter】The digital noise level meter measures range from 30-130dBA/30-130dBC.
- A/C Double Weighting】This sound level meter also has both A and C weighted dB measurements.
- Multi-Purpose dB Meter】Maximum hold function;5 digits LCD display with backlight,easy to read in the dimly place; It will automatically turn off after 10 mins to save battery life.
- Wide Range of Application】The noise meter come with portable case,it is convenient for you carrying.
- 100% Guarantee】Handheld sound level meter with lightweight, easy and convenient to use.
5. Extech SL400 Personal Noise Dosimeter with USB Interface
- Measures frequency weighted noise exposure and peak (C, Z) sound level
- Datalog’s up to 999,999 readings when used as a sound level meter with sampling times between 1 second and 24 hours.
- Sound level mode: displays sound level, min/max, time-averaged sound level (Leq), peak, and sound exposure level (SEL).
- Adjustable Criterion Level, Exchange Rate and Threshold
- One user-defined measurement setup
6. RISEPRO Decibel Meter
- USEFUL TOOL IN YOUR WORK & LIFE – This sound level meter is a great tool for checking, monitoring or controlling the sound level of any environments.
- WIDE RANGES & ACCURATE MEASUREMENT – It measures range from 30 – 130 dB with frequency range from 31.
- TIME WEIGHTING & FREQUENCY WEIGHTING – FAST(125mS) for time weighting.
- HOLD , MAX & MIN, AUTO POWER OFF, BACKLIT – Including all useful features such as data hold, max recorded reading and min recorded reading as well as auto power off.
- GIFT BOX PACKAGE – Black carrying pouch and premium color gift box are come with the meter.
7. Decibel Meter, Digital Sound Level Meter AP-882A Sound Monitor Tester Range from 30-130dB
- High Precision Sound Level Meter】 Measuring Range:30~130dBA/30~130dBC.
- A/C Switch】 Frequency weighted selection switch A/C switch.
- Level Ranges Selection】Selectable measurement position:30~80dB,50~100dB,60~110dB,80~130dB.
- AC/DC Signal Output Hole】 Comes with a wire that can be connected to a frequency analyzer or X-Y axis recorder for statistical analysis.
- Package Included】 Professional Noise Meter*1, 882A Sound Meter Special Toolbox*1, Instruction manual*1, Plug*1, Sponge ball*1, Small screwdriver*1.
8. VLIKE Noise Sound Level Meter
- The Mini Handhold Digital Sound Level Reader is compact, lightweight,easy to use,it is not only extremely wear-resisting, but also elegant.
- Features with backlight feature,it is appropriate for gathering the sound date at night.
- This Audio DB Meter complies with IEC651 Type 2 and ANSI S1.
- It could be called as DB reader, phonometer or SPL meter,accumulate sound level value data for noise dosimeter, can be used as a noise monitor testing sound intensity to reduce Noise pollution,avoiding the risk to hearing damage.
- The Noise Level Meter is an instrument used to measure the ambient sound level,such as sound level around factories, workshops, schools, residential, offices, road, audio etc.
9. VLIKE LCD Digital Audio Decibel Meter Sound Level Meter Noise Level Meter Sound Monitor dB Meter Noise Measurement Measuring 30 dB to 130 dB MAX Data Hold Function A/C Mode (Batteries Not Include)
- The sound level meter is an instrument used to measure the ambient sound level,such as sound level around factories,workshops,schools,residential,offices,road,audio etc.
- It also can be appropriate for noise engineering,product quality control,health prevention and treatment,etc.
- With the measuring scope from 30 to 130dB and shifting function.
- With the backlight feature,it is appropriate for gathering the sound data at night.
- Composite material injection molding process is adopted for casing with anti-drop structure design.
10. REED Instruments R8050 Sound Level Meter
- High accuracy of ±1.4 dB meets Type 2 standards
- Dual range measurement (High and Low) and Frequency Range :31.5 Hz to 8 kHz
- Easy-to-read backlit LCD display
- 1/2″ electret condenser microphone for high accuracy and long-term stability
- Includes windshield ball, battery and carrying case
How To Choose The Best Noise DosimeterDoes the thought of finding a great Noise Dosimeter stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Noise Dosimeter in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Noise Dosimeter for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Noise Dosimeter Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Noise Dosimeter in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Noise Dosimeter currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Noise Dosimeter based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Noise Dosimeter before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Noise Dosimeter they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Noise Dosimeter, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Noise Dosimeter before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Noise Dosimeter will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Noise Dosimeter if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Noise Dosimeter on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.